About me : )
I am an organizational psychologist with broad interests in research and practice of applied psychology in organizations. Having studied and worked in 5 different countries, I have a PhD in HR Psychology from the University of Valencia, obtained in 2019 with Excellent CumLaudae mention. My research interests are related to well-being beliefs at the workplace, emotional labor and service quality, among others. Recently, I have developed an interest in topics of social entrepreneurship, United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and humanitarian work psychology and I am also involved in teaching in the bachelor program of psychology and business administration.
With previous experience in Youth Projects and Intercultural Team Leadership, I am an active member in international associations developing a number of projects aiming at creating a worldwide community of young psychologists interested in applied psychology.
I am passionate about communication and languages and I enjoy coffee, reading and outdoor sports.
Education & Academic Degrees
INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL PROGRAM IN HUMAN RESOURCES PSYCHOLOGY
- Thesis: “Eudaimonia Wellbeing Beliefs and its implications for employees´ wellbeing, organizational performance, and helping others”
- IDOCAL, University of Valencia (more information)
- Supervisor: Prof. Vicente Martinez-Tur
- Predoctoral grant “Atraccion de Talent” (by University of Valencia)
- Excellent Cum Laudae mention
VII EDITION OF THE WINTER SCHOOL “BERNHARD WILPERT”
- Design Tools and Methods of Intervention in Organizational Psychology, Gandia, Spain (description)
- Best Intervention Design Project Prize
ERASMUS MUNDUS MASTER IN WORK, ORGANIZATIONAL AND PERSONNEL PSYCHOLOGY
- Erasmus Mundus Double Diploma Master, University of Valencia, Spain and Alma Mater Studiorum, Bologna, Italy (more information)
- Thesis: The moderating role of emotional dissonance in the relationship between required emotions and service quality (awarded with Young Work Psychologist Award 2016)
- Erasmus Mundus Double Degree Master Scholarship (European Commission)
BACHELOR IN GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY
- Spiru Haret University, Bucharest, Romania
BACHELOR IN ADMINISTRATION AND SECRETARY
- University of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
- Lectures in “Well-being and Quality of Life at Work”, Universitat Oberta Catalunya
- Master Theses Supervision in Health Psychology, Valencia International University
- Lectures in “Work Psychology”, Organizational Behavior, undergraduate level, Faculty of Psychology, University of Valencia
- Lectures in “Training, Orientation and Mediation for Labor Market Insertion”, undergraduate level, Faculty of Business Administration, University of Valencia
- Bachelor Theses Supervisor, Social Psychology, University of Valencia
- Master Theses Tutoring, Human Resources, University of Valencia
"More than a teacher, I see myself as a facilitator. I guide students in their learning process and I enable them to seek and find the right answers to the right questions related to the topic."
Other projects and activities
International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP)
- Membership Coordinator (starting 2019)
- Centennial Committee Member (2018 – 2020)
- Gender Equality Group
European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology
Administrative Officer (starting 2017) and member
Division 15 Student in Psychology President, Member of Board of Directors, Community Manager (2014 – 2018)
1st WOPP Alumni Meeting Coordinator, WOPP Alumni Association Board (2015)
Member and Congress Assistant, Valencia (2015)
Course Representative (2013 – 2015), Professional Development Team Member, Coordinating Team for EMA Mentorship Project, EMA Ambassador
2017 Best Romania Student Abroad Finalist, Romanian National Association of Students Abroad.
2016 Young Psychologist Award, National Spanish Psychological Association
2014 Success Alumnae Story, Erasmus Mundus Association (worldwide community).
2013 Best Intervention in Organization Design, Winter School “Bernhard Wilpert”
2012 Valencia Campus International Excellency Grant